57. Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes Anna Walsh wakes up in her parent’s home not remembering how she had gotten there. She seems to have everything the perfect job and a husband who loves her. She returns to New York looking for her husband and wondering why he doesn’t respond to her calls or emails. When she does remember what has happened to her husband she deals with the truth in an interesting way. The author depicts Anna’s grief in a realistic way.
58. Wanted by Sara Shepard
59. The Fiddler by Beverly Lewis This is a sweet love story about two young adults who are at a crossroads in their lives. Amelia who is a classical violinist as well as a country fiddler runs into a big rain storm on the way home from a fiddling gig where she meets Amish man, Michael. The two of them strike up a friendship while Michael is struggling with his decision to join the Amish church. The author does set up an idealized Amish community. This is a sweet love story about two people from two different worlds.
60. Marley and Me: Life and Love with the World’s Worst Dog by John Grogan
61. Three French Hens by Gayle Ramage This ebook of three short stories based on Christmas Carols is a young hip way of looking at old Christmas songs. She has an interesting take on the Christmas stories that she has decided to base her short stories on. This is a short, fun read.
62. Raised Right: How I Untangled My Faith From My Politics by Alisa Harris
63. Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy
64. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
65. Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
66. The Harvest of Grace by Cindy Woodsmall Instead of managing a household and raising babies like most Old Order Amish women Sylvia Fisher dreams of tending and nurturing the herd on her family’s dairy farm. She suffers a betrayal from a beau when she isn’t ready for marriage when he is though she still lives close to him. After betraying her sister, her married her former beau she becomes the hired hand at another dairy farm that needs her help as a place to start over. The family’s son Aaron returns home from rehab hoping to convince his parents to sell the farm and to move with him in another town and help to run an appliance store. The romance between Sylvia and Aaron is sweet and tender. You are also caught up with the other characters in her Ada’s House series.
67. Theodora’s Diary by Penny Culliford
68. How To Be Cool by Johanna Edwards This is a look at Kylie Chase who lost seventy pounds and began teaching others how to be cool. Then her apartment burns down where she has to move back in with her parents, which is not cool. She begins to put back on some of the weight that she had lost and through this she has to learn how to love herself for who she is, no matter what her size is. This is a good book about learning how to love yourself.