Fun to play with at work when things are slow. Some of us know the most obscure things about the movies on our shelves. :)
32. Are You Really Going to Eat That?: Reflections of a Culinary Thrill Seeker - Robb Walsh
Lots of good food writing, a few recipes included.
33. Thunderstruck - Erik Larson
Love this man's writing. Combines the story of Dr. Crippen with Marconi's story.
34. Heir Apparent - Vivian Vande Velde
Stuck in a video game and trying to stay alive until they can get her out.
35. A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Magic, suspense, girls with power!
36. The Watsons go to Birmingham - 1963 - Christopher Paul Curtis
Well told story about growing up in the '60s.
37. The Dead Girls' Dance - Rachel Caine
Book Two of the Morganville Vampires series. Love these books!
38. Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Read this so I could finish the series. While I like the first book, this last one just didn't do it for me.
39. Best Friends - Martha Moody
Chick lit, follows two friends through their meeting in college and on into later life. It was okay.
40. The Academy Awards: The Complete Unofficial History - Jim Piazza and Gail Kinn
Seems pretty complete to me. Well, aside from stopping in 2005, right before it was published. Lots of little lesser known tidbits. I know there's a spot somewhere in the book where I corrected something, but darned if I can find it now. :)