Pretty well written about serious things, time-traveling style sort of like "Time-Traveler's Wife" but more amusing.
22. Rowling - The Tales Of Beedle The Bard
Short, sweet, and although not necessary still a good addition.
23. Sister Wendy Beckett - Speaking To The Heart: Favorite Poems
Some of the poems really touched me; I had read only a few.
24. ee cummings - Selected Poems
although it's selected, a pretty good collection organised by themes. some were a bit hard to understand first but that's good.
25. Jamison - Finding Sanctuary: Monastic Steps For Everyday Life
Some good points to makes notes about. Not really preachy which is nice.
26. Murphet - Bret Easton Ellis's "American Psycho": A Reader's Guide
If you liked the novel, this makes a good companion. Talks about the making of the book, the reception, the movies (yes there was two but the other was part two), and the various sides of the book. Also, questions one can ponder. For a slim book, this is a guide enough. *runs*
27. Volavkova (ed.) - I Never Saw Another Butterfly: Children's Drawings & Poems From Terezin Concetration Camp 1942-44
Pictures and text (mainly poems). Moving.
28. Winterson - Sexing The Cherry
If you're used to her writing style, this works better. Good background of times around Charles I/Cromwell/Charles II and plague/fire of London. Dancing princesses, giant woman and fruit.
29. Farmer - Charlotte Sometimes
Yes, that song. Yes, making that song maybe even more tragic. Suitable for adults. XD
30. DeMaistre - A Journey Around My Room (English translation)
Also includes the night-time travel part that was written later.