1. Eating The Dinosur- Chuck Klosterman. A bit more scattered than his other books, but still him. Gave me a laugh or two.
2. Running With Scissors- Augusten Burroughs. Very interesting read. This guy has been through some weird times. But be prepared to be disgusted at a couple turns as well.
3. Pride And Prejudice And Zombies- Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. I know this is old news. I was pleased with how much it followed the storyline. I had assumed the similarties would atop shortly after the title.
4. Into The Wild- Jon Krakauer. Thank God for heating, airconditioning, and fast food!
5. Jay's Journal- Anonymous, Edited by Dr. Beatrice Sparks. Got under my skin. Definitely couldn't sleep that night!