74. Rosie Rushton, The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love: Chick lit, young adult. I was disappointed, especially when comparing it to Sense and Sensibility.
75. Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot: Play. I found it interesting and definitely worth reading.
76. Cheryl Sawyer, The Code of Love: Historical fiction (Napoleonic Wars). Loved it and have already bought more books by Sawyer!
77. Dashiell Hammett, The Thin Man: Mystery. I liked it and would recommend it to fans of film noir.
78. A. S. King, The Dust of 100 Dogs: YA. I really disliked this book.
79. Kristen Britain, Green Rider: Fantasy. It's a little derivative, but I still enjoyed it.
80. Nick Hornby, Juliet, Naked: Fiction. I liked it a lot!
81. Kate Noble, The Summer of You: Romance. It was very disappointing and predictable.
82. Danielle Ganek, The Summer We Read Gatsby: Fiction. For a bit of escapism, I thought it was pretty good.
(Cross-posted to books and 100ormorebooks.)