A critique of the restaurant culture. Decent enough but the best thing about it was the interview with Anthony Bourdain.
19. Origin in Death - J.D. Robb
20. Survivor in Death - J.D. Robb
Yet more adventures of Lieutenant Eve Dallas.
21. Here's the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice - Maureen McCormick
Autobiography of a life that was anything but Brady-like.
22. When the Mob Ran Vegas: Stories of Money, Mayhem and Murder - Steve Fischer
Fascinating look at the early days of Las Vegas.
23. The Gypsy - Steven Brust and Megan Lindholm
Gypsies, police and the Queen of the Underworld. Interesting enough story but it was very scattered until the it all came together in the end.
29. Talking With My Mouth Full: Crab Cakes, Bundt Cakes and Other Kitchen Stories - Bonny Wolf
Fairly interesting look at how American families eat, looking at regional and family food traditions.
30. The Palace Diaries: Twelve Years with HRH Prince Charles - Sarah Goodall and Nicholas Monson
Behind the scenes of some of the workings at the Royal Palace, definitely more her story than any expose on the Royal family.
31. Breath, Eyes, Memory - Edwidge Danticat
Wonderful imagery but not really something that I'll keep in my collection to read again.
32. More Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: A Drop-Top Culinary Cruise Through America's Finest and Funkiest Joints - Guy Fieri with Ann Volkwein
My idea of a great roadtrip would be one that includes most of the places visited on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Reading about them all will have to do in the meantime.