118. Cheryl Sawyer, Siren: Historical fiction; romance. Liked it, but it moved very slowly.
119. Melissa Jones, Emily Hudson: Historical fiction. OK, but nothing special.
120. Tim O'Brien, The Things They Carried: Creative nonfiction (?); Vietnam War. Very good and thought-provoking.
121. Justine Larbalestier, How to Ditch Your Fairy: YA; fantasy. Fine, but not great.
122. Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Monster mash-up. Some clever ideas, but disappointing overall.
123. Julia Strachey, Cheerful Weather for the Wedding: Fiction (published in 1932). Good.
(Cross-posted to books and 100ormorebooks.)