Some good stuff, some less so, but worth the read.
32. Astley (ed.) - Staying Alive: Real Poems For Unreal Times
Some really awesome stuff, and learned also about the forming of a poem from it too.
33. Martel - Life Of Pi
Very interesting, though the fact of Pi being a Unreliable Narrator and his attitude towards the end of the book towards the interviewers (plus the possible truths) made things off-putting. :P
34. Martin - My Life With The Saints
35. Martin - The Jesuit Guide To (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality For Real Life
Pretty good reads, both - can't really imagine other comments on them.
36. Joyce - Poems And Exiles
Good, though not as much fun as "Ulysses" (yes, I liked it).
37. Pernoud - Joan Of Arc, By Herself And Her Witnesses
Solid, reliable story, and inspiring.
38. Ihsen & Flynn - The Complete Idiot's Guide To Mindfulness
39. McClain & Adamson - The Complete Idiot's Guide To Zen Living
The first one is a bit of a 'Dreamworld People' thing, though they talk about being in the 'now'. The latter is more preferable (and it includes some of the points mentioned in the first).
(In case you wonder: I posted this so close after the last post because that post was ready only after reading the last book, while this one had been almost finished before that. Or something like that *lol*)