26. The Woodcutter - (6/26) - Reginald Hill 528p
3/5 - review behind the link
27. A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One - (7/11) - George R. R. Martin 864p
28. Dead and Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel - (7/14) - Charlaine Harris 320p
29. The Haunting of Hill House (Penguin Classics) - (7/15) - Shirley Jackson 208p
30. A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2) = (7/24) - George R. R. Martin 1040p
31. The Leftovers - (7/26) - Tom Perrotta 368p
4/5 - Review behind the link
32. The Night Circus - (7/30) - Erin Morgenstern 400p
5/5 - Review behind the link - LOVED this book, definitely check it out. Release date, September 13. If you find my review helpful, I'd really appreciate your vote.
33. The Griff - (8/1) - Christopher Moore and Ian Corson 160p
4/5 review behind the link
11. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption - Laura Hillenbrand 5/5 stars
5/5 - Amazing!
12. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - (7/2) - John Green 5/5 stars
5/5 - LOVED!
It is hard to say that this is the best audio book I've listened to because of the masterpiece that was Freedom. However, I think this is the best audio book I've heard.
This is one of those cases where the audio HAS to have been better than just reading the book. It was BRILLIANTLY done. It was a duel narration (one for each Will Grayson).
This is a teen book, for certain. About 3 high-school aged boys, two named Will Grayson, one named Tiny Cooper. It is about friendship, love, acceptance, self-acceptance, tolerance, being gay, being straight. The characters were excellent. The book was hilarious. And also touching.
I absolutely loved it, and a HIGHLY recommend it, particularly if you struggle with audio.