A short book, a speech about how one should live one's life, in a way. A light read :)
32. Robinson - 'Spiritual Combat' Revisited
A book about the book, explaining it clearer, and perhaps best read before reading the book talked about.
33. Dick - Counter-Clock World (library)
In some ways dated, yet also not. (psychedelic)
34. Díaz - The Brief Wondrous Life Of Oscar Wao (library)
Very gripping and interesting a read, and learned something new.
35. Arnoudt - The Imitation Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
A bit old-fashioned but brings up some good points.
36. Ellis - Lunar Park (Finnish translation)
The usual Ellis stuff really, but readable anyway.
37. Pinch - Egyptian Myth: A Very Short Introduction
It is short, but you learn a lot (and a lot more than the usual books about Ancient Egypt, perhaps).
38. Riggs - Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Enjoyed it, and the photos were fun too.
39. Svoboda - Gracious Goodness: Living Each Day In The Gifts Of The Spirit
Although I don't share all her opinions (though most of them), these bits were inspiring to read.
40. E. Brontë - The Complete Poems
Very atmospheric and inspiring poems, well worth the read. :)