70. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
71. Doctor Right by Janet Tronstad
72. Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts
73. Naomi’s Gift by Amy Clipston In this novella we are reintroduced to Naomi King who has had two failed relationships and has already gained a reputation in her small community for going after the guys and Caleb a young widower with a seven year old daughter who is in Bird in Hand, PA visiting his family for the Christmas holidays. The two of them need to learn how to love again and it is sweet how the two of them try not to get attached to each other. This is a sweet Christmas time romance that can be read at any time during the year.
74. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
75. Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler
76. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
77. Hero At Large by Janet Evanovich