12. Renault - The Last Of The Wine
Very image rich and moving, now I want to read more about Ancient Greece.
13. Collins - CSI:Body Of Evidence
Some of these books are as good (or almost-good) as the episodes themselves, and so was this. :)
14. De Saint-Exupéry - The Little Prince (English translation)
Again, like with the book #19 below, gained more out of when I read it now than when younger. Quick yet thought-provoking.
15. Sheen - Seven Words Of Jesus & Mary: Lessons On Cana & Calvary
16. Sheen - Victory Over Vice
More of the same author; I only mention the books of his that I liked on my lists - those that I didn't, I read but then put in the 'give to the library' pile :) That said, when he's good, it's inspiring in a way.
17. O'Brien - The Ignatian Adventure: Experiencing The Spiritual Exercises Of St. Ignatius In Daily Life
Opening the Spiritual Excercises program better for me than the original text could, and inspiring too. Definitely must-read if you're curious about it. <3
18. Bosing - Hieronymus Bosch: The Complete Printings
The text opened the artworks better for me, and there were some that I hadn't seen before. Recommended, not a long read.
19. Stevenson - Treasure Island
A re-read, this time in English :) I think I got more out of it than before, still good.
20. King - Duma Key
I can see why some people like it, and I found it pretty decent too.