73. The Summer I Dared by Barbara Delinsky
74. The Queen’s Bastard by Robin Maxwell
75. The Queen’s Fool by Philipa Gregory
76. Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris
77. The Scent of Jasmine by Jude Deveraux
78. Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury
79. Burned by Sara Shepard
80. The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury Molly Allen and Ryan Kelly had met while in college in an independently owned bookstore in middle Tennessee. After college the two of them went their own separate ways. The two of them are reunited years later after the owner of The Bridge bookstore is severely injured in a car crash. There was also a flood in the area that destroyed the Bridge bookstore. After Charlie's car crash Ryan contacts past customers of the store in order to help out in restocking the store. During this time he is reunited with Molly. This is a feel good book where people rally around a small business owner during a time of need. The romance that rekindles between Molly and Ryan is also a good plot point in the book.