29. On Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah
30. My Hope is Found by Joanne Bischof
31. Love in the Balance by Regina Jennings
32. Small Town Girl by Ann H. Gabhart
33. Holly Jean and the Secret of Ridgeback Ridge by Bonnie Compton Hanson Holly Jean towards the end of the school year has to leave her city school behind and move in with her grandmother in rural Kentucky after her father gets drafted into World War II. She has to adapt to another way of life. One day when going out on Razorback Ridge she discovers the truth about the ghosts of Razorback Ridge. She also makes some new friends as well. This is a good book for young readers that they could get into though it is set before the Internet and cell phones existed.
34. Shenandoah Crossings by Lisa Belcastro
35. Entertaining Angels by Judy Duarte
36. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory