44. Amity and Sorrow by Peggy Riley At the beginning of the book we see a mother and her two daughters leave their polygamous cult behind. Their car breaks down in Oklahoma where they meet Bradley a farmer whose wife had left him. Bradley introduces them to his father where both Amity and Sorrow keep him company. We also see how life was for the mother and daughters at the compound that they left and how they were treated. At first Bradley doesn't like the fact that the mother had left her husband behind until he finds out what kind of lifestyle that they left. In the book it is revealed that the oldest daughter was sexually molested by her father. The ending is disappointing but the mother discovers what real family is.
45. The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
46. The Pleasure Palace by Kate Emerson
47. Queen of Broken Hearts by Cassandra King
48. The Sooner the Better by Debbie Macomber
49. Dead As a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
50. The White Princess by Philippa Gregory