7. Spice & Wolf: Volume 6, by Isuna Hasekura (232 pages)
Lawrence and Holo decide to go after Eve, seeking restitution, but they find that's easier said than done. Eve is wily and blocks the river with a wrecked ship, leaving them to determine their path. They also meet young Col, who joins them on their trek. Gathering rumors, Holo and Lawrence uncover a possible Church plot, which makes seeking Eve even more important.
8. Spice & Wolf: Volume 7, by Isuna Hasekura (208 pages)
This is a series of short stories. Holo is a character in the first, though not the perspective character. This may take place post-series but the timeline is unclear, and Lawrence doesn't appear. The second is a side story after Lawrence was stabbed shortly into their trip involving buying Holo's town girl outfit, from Lawrence's perspective. The third story is from Holo's perspective, and takes place during her illness after the heist pulled off with Norah the Shepherdess--and a lot of Holo is revealed in it. All were enjoyable.
April pages: 440
Pages to date: 2,197
April 2016 comics/manga reading:
82. Revival: Volume 6, by Tim Seeley (144 pages)
83. What Did You Eat Yesterday?: Volume 1, by Fumi Yoshinaga (200 pages)
84. Case Closed: Volume 57, by Gosho Aoyama (192 pages)
85. Black Widow: Volume 3, by Nathan Edmondson (178 pages)
86. Dance in the Vampire Bund II, Scarlet Order: Volume 1, by Nozomu Tamaki (192 pages)
87. Legendary Star-Lord: Volume 2, by Sam Humphries (160 pages)
88. Guardians of Knowhere, by Brian Michael Bendis (112 pages)
April pages: 1,178
Pages to date: 16,000